Monday, November 2, 2015

My paper at the 16th World Sanskrit Conference held at Bangkok , Thailand and flurry of activities.....

So I have arrived a bit late, but just to keep all of you informed.

It was a great experience presentating my paper at the 16th World Sanskrit Conference organised by the Silpakorn University , Thailand , Bangkok. Listening to several research scholars opining on myriad topics was an experience initself. My paper was well appreciated and there were interesting queries too.

Post the conference , i went through an extensive Refresher Course for Lecturers , it was an eye opener for me as the topics ranged from Law to Ethics .

My solo at the Svaravarsha Festival was appreciated in Chinchwad and now my students perform at Aura Aurangabad for Guru Parvati Dutta .

Two days ago I was invited for a talk on art and culture organised by Setu Creations , Pune . An exhilarating experience indeed.


No comments: