Friday, January 16, 2015

The winter dew and the creative hue

Its been a while since I wrote the happenings and musings....

Here I go

In december I presented my paper on "The impact of digital media on the pedagogy of Bharatanatyam " at the International conference on Language and Literature organised by IASE , Pune. It was a great experience to get a positive feedback on my paper. All my papers are uploaded on academia.edu

Panorama is still going strong and our experience of performing in the New Year was great. I cannot forget the NCPA experimental theatre. I remember performing for Horizons series at the NCPA Little Theatre in 2007 and this time to it was a memorable experience. Especially because Naseeruddin Shah and Ratna Pathak Shah were in the audience watching our performance.

No comments: